The procedures carried out by our veterinary nurses are charged for but you will not be charged for a consultation fee when you see a veterinary nurse.
- Nail clipping (Free for Pet Health plan members)
- Dressing changes
- Blood samples for routine checks
- Diabetes monitoring
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Tick removal
- Urine testing
- Ear cleaning
- Anal gland emptying
- Routine injections – such as allergy vaccinations
- Puppy parties (run by a specialist team of qualified veterinary nurses)
Many procedures carry discounts for members of our Pet Health Plan.