At Clare Vet Group we want to make preventative healthcare easy and affordable, to give your pets the best care possible. We believe that a proactive, preventive approach to your animal's healthcare is far better than waiting until your pet is vulnerable, ill or suffering, to put things right. We want to make responsible pet ownership simple, which is why we have designed our Pet Health Plan.
Our Pet Health Plan is not Pet Insurance. It covers the essential, preventative treatments your pet needs throughout its life such as vaccinations, flea and worm treatments and regular health checks. Extra benefits of the plan include discounts on many other products and services at the practice.
We have teamed up with Easy Direct Debits, who will collect your Direct Debits on a monthly basis on our behalf and take care of the administration of the plans. This frees us up to concentrate on looking after your pets.
What is included in our Pet Health Plan?
- Annual 10 Point Health Check to include booster vaccination*
- Premier quality, year-round flea and worm treatment as appropriate
- One vet consultation per year
- Nurse consultations throughout the year
- Nurse dental checks
- Nurse nail clips (four per year, excluding sedation)
- Processing of direct insurance claims
- Feline Leukaemia
- Feline Influenza
What does it cost per month?
- £9.50 Cats and Small Dogs (up to 10kg)
- £11.50 Medium Dogs (up to 25kg)
- £12.50 Large Dogs (up to 40kg)
- £15.50 Extra Large Dogs (up to 50kg)
How do I join?
It’s simple to join in either of the following ways:
- Call the practice 02893 322223 and join up over the phone. Call anytime Monday to Thursday 8:30am – 6:00pm, Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm.
- Come into one of our practices during our opening hours and speak to any member of the practice team who will be happy to answer any questions you may have and complete a short, online joining form with you. (You will need to bring your bank details.)